Celebrate the Red Sox' unique connection to the city of Boston by adding this Alex Verdugo Boston Red Sox City Connect Bobblehead to your lineup. Inspired by Patriots' Day weekend and the Boston Marathon, this bobblehead brings together your Boston strong Red Sox fandom and legendary Boston pride.
- Portrays Verdugo posing in the Red Sox’ gold and light blue alternate gameday uniform, inspired by traditional Patriots’ Day weekend celebration and Boston Marathon uniform colors
- Detailed portrayal of the team's on-field jersey and exclusive design that represents the team’s connection to its city, fans, personalities, values, customs, and traditions
- Fenway Park exterior stadium backdrop that will make you feel right at home in the 617
- Team logo display on front of base, celebrating the franchise's rich heritage
- Front name display so all Bostonians know who the face of your franchise is
- Hand painted
- Height: Approximately 8 in.
- NOTE: In order to get this bobble to as many fans as possible, we have a strict limit of four (4) of these items per person. If we find this limit is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Due to its limited nature, sales and discounts are not applicable to this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Not a toy
- Players Choice Academy™
- Individually numbered out of 221
- Officially licensed
Get in Line. Get the Goods.
How It Works
To make sure FOCO Members have an equal chance to purchase high-demand items on our site, we use a Line Checkout System.
Wait time may vary based on demand.
Improve Your Odds
Here’s how to make your Line Checkout experience as easy as possible:
1. Become a FOCO Member
Line Checkout is available to FOCO Members only.
2. Update your FOCO Member profile
Make sure your shipping & payment information is current.
3. Set a Reminder
Set a calendar reminder for 15 min before the scheduled item's launch date and time.
4. Be Prepared
Make sure you’re signed in to your FOCO Member account and ready when the product launches.